Elim Lodge Christian Resort and Conference Centre is spread over 48 acres of treed, landscaped grounds, and provides the perfect setting for your holiday or retreat. We offer a variety of accommodations from bright, spacious motel rooms to cottages with beautiful views of Pigeon Lake, as well as apartment suites, with some right by the lake. We also have fully serviced campsites. Whatever your accommodation choice you will find yourself close to all the amenities of Elim and never too far away to hear the quiet call of the loons.
Pictures of our Accommodations can be found under the cottage name here.
What to bring:
- Key Deposit – A $10 cash deposit is required per key upon arrival, and is refunded when the key is returned.
- Linens – For bookings of 1 week or more, unless requested, beds will be made STANDARD (pillow & mattress protectors as well as blankets are provided)
- For bookings of less than a week, pillowcases, sheets and 1 set of towels (bath, hand & facecloth) per person are automatically included.
- Dish soap is provided, and while we do provide a complementary bar of soap we suggest you bring your own hand soap.
- Elim provides 1 extra roll of toilet paper, for each accommodation. If you feel you will require more than that you will need to buy your own (toilet paper is sold at the Snackery) or bring your own from home. 1-PLY ROLLS ONLY.
- Elim also provides one extra small garbage bag and up to 2 extra kitchen size garbage bags. If you believe you will require more garbage bags, extra bags can be purchased in the Snackery or you may bring your own.
- BBQ – There are a couple of BBQs (with propane tank) for use in each area of the park, these BBQs can be used by anyone in that area. Guests are permitted to bring their own small, portable, propane BBQ’s however these must be used outside of the accommodations. Please bring your own BBQ tools. (PLEASE NOTE: BBQs will not be given to people who are camping).
- Kitchens – While we try to ensure that the kitchens are fully equipped with any utensils or dishes you may require, you may want to bring any special utensil you may need (such as a large roasting pan).
- Laundromat (May to October)
- Wireless internet available for 3 days, weekly or monthly through the office, for a small fee.
- Canoe & Kayak rentals
- Lakeside Restaurant (Buffet style)
- Open to the public, 7 days a week during July & August (reservations highly recommended)
- Meal plans available during summer conference (July – August).
- Open most weekends Sept. to June – call for availability
- Snack bar and general store (July & August)
- Lakeside Treasures Gift and Book Store
- First aid reps.
- Summer Conference — Everyone is Welcome!
- Daily Chapel Services and Saturday evening Gospel Concerts
- Children and Teen Programs available