696 Elim Lodge Road
Lakehurst, ON K0L 1J0
Tel.: (705) 657-8306, Fax: (705) 657-3472
Reservations Toll Free 1-800-420-6287
Email: info AT elimlodge DOT com
The directions below are general directions from the direction of the 401 – to find directions from your location please click on the red pin on the map below or by entering the above address into your map software of choice. Our exact GPS coordinates are listed at the bottom of the page.
Directions to Elim Lodge (Through Bridgenorth):
- Take Hwy. 401 exit 436 to Hwy. 115/35
- Follow Hwy 115 for approx. 45 km. Exit at the Fowler’s Corners exit sign (Exit #45B)
- Go North on #7 West for 12.2 km to Fowler’s Corners
- Turn RIGHT Lindsay Rd. (#1) for 7 km
- Turn LEFT onto Chemong Rd. (#18)
- Go North for 4.6 km to Bridgenorth and turn LEFT onto Bridge Rd.
- Go across causeway, over lake and immediately turn RIGHT onto Robinson Rd. (#16).
- Follow road to “Y” in the road, stay to the left and continue to all way stop (total distance to stop sign 4.5 km)
- At stop sign turn RIGHT onto Tara Rd. (#16).
- After crossing over Gannons Narrows bridge continue another 4.4 km to Elim Lodge Rd. (you will see a big “Elim Lodge” sign on the left)
- Turn LEFT and follow the signs
Directions to Elim Lodge (Not going through town):
- Take Hwy. 401 to exit 436 to merge onto Hwy. 115/35 North
- Take exit 45B for # 7W towards Fowlers Corners/ Lindsay
- Merge onto County Rd 28N/#7. Continue to follow #7
- Continue straight onto Frank Hill Rd (County Rd 26)
- Turn RIGHT onto Yankee Line (County Rd 14)
- Take first LEFT onto Boundary Rd
- Boundary Rd turns slightly right and becomes Edenderry Line
- Sharp LEFT onto Tara Rd (County Rd 16). Continue to follow (Tara Rd becomes Lakehurst Rd)
- Turn LEFT onto Elim Lodge Rd (follow signs)
696 Elim Lodge Road, Lakehurst
[effortless-gm address=”44.4821112,-78.47944″ size=”500×400″]