- Smoking, alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs are not allowed on grounds, in accommodations, in meeting rooms, in the dining room or in any of Elim’s buildings.
- Your deposit is refundable up to 30 days before your scheduled arrival. An administrative fee of $50.00 per booking is retained, and $100.00 for retreat bookings. Non-refundable within 30 days. No reductions or refunds for late arrivals, interrupted occupancy or early departures. Cancellation deposits are non transferable to future years.
- Guests cancelling during our summer conference lose their place to reserve their accommodation for the following year.
Summer Conference check in time is 3:30 pm. and 1:00 pm (camp sites only).
Check out time is 9:30 am and 11:00 am (camp sites only)
**All guests, INCLUDING campers, must check in at the office before going to their room or campsite.
|Basic deposit per accommodation per week||$150.00|
|Camping deposit per week||$60.00|
Payment of Balance
- For Retreats and all other reservations payment is due upon arrival.
- Please see our boat/ dock rental page.
Linens and Towels
- Linens and towels are available for $28 per bed per week. Please request at time of reservation. Blankets, pillows, mattress protectors are provided.
- For retreats, linens are included in the booking price. See retreats page.
- During our conference season in the summer cottages, and apartment suites have a minimum stay of one week (Saturday to Saturday). All other accommodations are available nightly. All reservations require a paid deposit.
- No pets permitted in accommodations or camping. No exceptions.
- All visitors and guests are responsible to provide their own insurance coverage. No liability is assumed by Elim Lodge.
- Rates quoted are before taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Upon receipt of the $500 deposit a contract is mailed outlining all details and policies. The contract must be signed and returned within 10 days by the organizer.
- As of January 1 2004 all Canadian businesses were required to comply with the Government of Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)
- For more information about PIPEDA and the obligations of Canadian companies regarding your privacy and personal information, visit the Privacy Commissioner of Canada’s web site at www.privcom.gc.ca.
Elim Lodge may collect the following personal information from you:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your telephone number
- Your email address
This information will be used to identify your reservation and to mail you our brochure, donation receipts and events taking place at Elim Lodge. Please contact our office if you wish to have your name removed from our mailing list.
Elim Lodge respects your privacy. We protect your personal information and adhere to all legislative requirements with respect to protecting privacy. We will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose our mailing list or your personal information to any third party.
Elim Lodge Christian Resort
696 Elim Lodge Road
Lakehurst Ontario K0L 1J0
Toll free 1-800-420-6287
Telephone (705) 657-8306
Fax (705) 657-3472